Comes with Bilia Bassinet (Large/Tall Size) , Pad, Bassinet Liner & Sheet.Our Bilia Bassinet is:
- Safe for Newborn Sleep.
- Comes with fitted foam pad.
- Items Measure Approx. 29"L x 16"W, This is a Large Bilia Bassinet & Only works with Large Bedding. Works with All Design Dua Stands.
- This Bassinet is taller than our standard Basket (by 1 inch on each side) and is used with the custom Liner set included. *There is no other difference between this and the standard Bilia Bassinet.*
- Works with Design Dua Bassinet Stand
- Foam pad is safe for sleep, no flame retardants. Organic Kapok Pad option is available under accessories.
**Combo does not include stand. Works with Design Dua Stands**
Colors: Natural w/ Tan Brown Handles or White (Please note that natural grass is not beige or off white in color. It is green grass which is dried to its lightest state. It is similar to the color of hay, with some brown pieces throughout.)
Our Bassinets are:
1. Flame Retardant, Lead, and Pesticide Free
2. US Safety Tested and Facility Prepared Baby Products
3. Made with professionally manufactured cloth and leather products
4. Safe for Newborn Sleep
Items Measure Approx. 29"L x 16"W, This is a Large Bilia Bassinet & Only works with Large Bedding.
Bilia means Newborn in Gurenɛ, a dialect attributed to the originators of this craft. Made from Elephant Grass and Dyes this Moses basket bassinet is beautifully handcrafted for your newborn.
We call our bassinets, "Nature's Bassinets", as they are completely handmade with dried natural elephant grass. Elephant grass is similar to hardened hay. Each basket takes several days to weave from start to finish. This is a very difficult completely handwoven craft, as a result patterns and natural dyeing may vary slightly. Leather handle colors may range slightly within their color groups.
The basket comes with a fitted foam mattress pad. Baskets are made in a controlled environment according to government issued safety standards. Our products have been tested by a US CPSC approved laboratory for safety. Baskets are not to be used with any other pillows or mattresses. Adding other items to a bassinet can cause suffocation/SIDS.
Our baskets are made under strict standards and sanitary conditions, each is factory woven, steam cleaned, and prepared for use. Raw dried animal hide is not used, Quality leather or cloth is added to each basket.
NO PESTICIDES - NO FLAME RETARDANTS