Work With Us in Accra
Digital Marketing Manager
The following position is for an experienced professional in Marketing. Please read the job description and required qualifications in full prior to submitting an application.
Location: Accra Office
We are looking for a dynamic marketing professional to add to our Accra team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, learn, and make data-driven decisions. Must be a fast and an independent learner.
The DMM will be responsible for developing, planning, analyzing, and executing social media campaigns to build awareness and drive sales. Success in this role requires excellent project management skills. You need to have extensive knowledge of all mainstream social channels: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr. Experience with Google Adwords & SEO is a plus.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns which will include (but not limited to) paid search, social media campaigns, & email marketing.
- Drive high quality traffic, improve conversion rates and increase site wide revenue
- Gather data from various sources to optimize efforts and create marketing performance reports
- Assist with reporting, analytics, and optimization tactics for continual improvement of campaigns.
- Stay current with the latest web, mobile and social analytic tools
- Be the liaison for marketing partnerships
- Bachelor's degree (Required), Specialization in Marketing/Communications Preferred
- 1-3 years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required: Working knowledge of Social Media
- Solid working knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, banner advertising, affiliate marketing, digital video, content marketing, etc.
- Knowledge of social media trends and monitoring/analysis tools
- Familiarity with marketing principals and strategy
- Excellent communication skills including written communications, speaking, and presentation development and delivery. Excellent command of written English .
- Demonstrated skills in MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Desire to learn, and ability to master, new systems and tools
Please Send CV to Hello@designdua.com.
We are excited to work with MBA Interns this summer, with a special interest in Marketing, Social Impact, and Merchandising. Internships will be in our Accra Office. Opportunity is open to candidates outside of Ghana. Weekly Stipend, Housing, and Travel expenses will be paid.
Who We’re Seeking
We are seeking two all-star MBA interns; Business Development Intern & Marketing Intern. You will assist our business development efforts, marketing, and community impact. The ideal candidates will have a passion for social impact, innovation, and a creative side.
Our interns will work for a minimum of 8 weeks over their summer break in our Accra office. Candidates must be in Graduate school or recent graduates. Interested candidates should send their CV to Hello@designdua.com.